Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Fourth of July

The past few weeks have been very eventful. The arrival of our little AnaBelle has been a great experience. She is such a sweet little baby. We have had my parents staying at our house since the baby came. It has been nice to have the help and company.

I haven't had much time for anything other than work and spending time with AnaBelle and family. I have enjoyed all the time spent.

We had a little scare last week. Ritchell got a fever. We got checked by the doctor and he admitted her in to the hospital for a few days with an infection in her uterus. We stayed there at the hospital from Thursday night to Saturday morning. It was no fun to be stuck in the hospital again. Ritchell is doing well now.

It is nice to be able to relax for a few days and not have to worry about anything at work.

I can't believe it's July already. Time sure is going by fast. It seems like AnaBelle was born only a few days ago, but she will be 2 weeks old tomorrow.

I will post more pictures later. I don't think I've ever taken as many pictures in my life as I have in the past few weeks. :)

No comments: