Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! There is a lot to be thankful for this year. I am thankful for my wife Ritchell, my family, friends, and all the blessings the Lord has given us. Most of all, I am thankful that Ritchell and I will be parents in the near future.

I am looking forward to spending time with family later this afternoon and of course...can't wait for the turkey. I wish that more of our family could get together, but I suppose we have Christmas to look forward to.

It's also very nice to have a break from school and work. Two whole days off is more than I've had off in a long time. Yesterday, I visited Ritchell at work and we had lunch together. It was the first time in over 2 years that Ritchell has worked there that I have been able to come and have lunch with her there.

Ritchell and I have seen a few movies in the past few days. We rented Nacho Libre over the weekend and last night rented Ice Age 2. I thought they were both funny and entertaining.

Tagalog Word of the Day
Magulang (mug-oo-lahng)
n. - Parent

'Til next time...so long from Bloggin' Land.

No comments: