Saturday, January 5, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!!

Well...It's my birthday. It's almost over here in the Philippines, but just beginning for most who view this blog. Anyway... It's been one of the best birthdays I've ever had. Yesterday, we set off to the beach. We took a 2 hour journey from where Ritchell's family lives. It was worth the trip.

We stayed at the Rosal Beach Resort. We stayed in a two room cottage. Here are just a few of the pictures we took on the trip.

I thought everyone would enjoy this picture of the pigs tied to the back of this jeep. Yes...they are alive.

This is a picture of one of the rooms we stayed in.

AnaBelle and Mommy posing in front of the beach.

AnaBelle and Daddy posing in front of the beach.

Love birds.

This is Ritchell and her youngest sister Rowena (wowie).

Proud grandparents.

Ritchell and her mom, Ethel.

Crab.

Sweet little AnaBelle.

Happy family.

AnaBelle playing in the sand.

AnaBelle and Mommy swimming.

The rest of the family swimming.


That should be enough for now. I am on a pretty quick internet connection, so I figured I'd take advantage of it while I can.

Until next time...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! I remembered before I read this too. Glad you had such a good one and I loved seeing these pictures. Make sure you don't forget to come back! Hahah

Anonymous said...

I see lots of smiles in these pictures and know you all are very happy. What an awesome birthday party!!

whelmar said...

kainggit....miss namin lalo ang pilipinas. maligayang kaarawan pala. hahaha! matanda ka na!

ROAST said...

Fun pictures! And Happy Birthday. When do you get back in town? We should get together again soon do a double date at that place you like.

The Wehrmeister's said...

Happy Birthday Dan!
The water looks beautiful, and you look like you are having a blast.
Jen