Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween

This year was the first year that AnaBelle was able to go trick-or-treating. She loved it! She was so happy that everyone was giving her candy! Now the only problem is that she wants to eat it all the time.

This past month I was able to go back to St. Louis for a quick visit with family to help my parents move. Here is a picture of my sisters' kids.

Here is a picture of the home I grew up in. My parents recently sold it to move to Utah, where they will be building a new home.

This is a view out my back deck. Soon the view will include my parents' new home.

We finally got my parents settled into our home over the past couple of weeks. They are currently living in our basement until their new home is finished being built. We are hoping to have the home done in February, but have had quite a few delays getting started.

I can't believe it is November already. Where has the year gone?

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ah, I remember your old front porch very fondly.

So what's this about your parents moving? That's craziness. Soon there will be no one left holding out in the ol' Parkway Ward.

Dan Steinmetz said...

Yes...that porch got decorated many times eh..

There aren't many people left in the Parkway Ward. It was really strange going back after being gone for so long. Not many people there that I knew, except all the older people. I didn't know a single elder in elder's quorum.

Nonnie said...

Ahem, Danny, I'll have you know I AM not one of the "older" people.. I'll always be young and happening. Just ask Jen... Don't let the white angel hair fool you.
Please let Mom and Dad know we miss and love them. I hope the building of the Steinmetz kingdom goes well and quickly. Our love to all !! Your children are adorable ! Love to Ritchelle also.

ROAST said...

Holy cow! I didn't know your parents were moving out to Utah. Seems like both sides of your guys family is out there now. How fun for you guys!