Friday, September 14, 2007

To my dearest wife, Ritchell

To the love of my life,

I want to declare to the world that I, Daniel Scott Steinmetz, LOVE you! You make my life worth living. I've loved you since the day I met you...and I'll love you forever.

You are the reason my heart beats
You are the reason I breathe
You are the reason I open my eyes
You are the reason time flies

You lighten my load with your sweet kisses
You brighten my day with just your smile
You motivate me to be my best
You stand above all the rest

These are just a few of the reasons
No one else could ever be
What YOU are to me

Mahal na mahal kita!
--Dan

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Really????? How sweet!!!!! I love u sooo much too sweetheart!

Anonymous said...

I need a box of tissue!!!!! I'm sitting here crying like a baby. Ritchell,we love you too. Dan could not have made a better choice.

Anonymous said...

That's just a new way of spelling my name!

Love you, Mom

Anonymous said...

I agree with Aunt Caron!!Ritchell is Awesome. Danny, you are so cute!! We totally need get together sometime. I wish we would have known when you were blessing Anabelle. We would have come.