Friday, October 5, 2007

Busy

School has kept me busy the past few weeks. It has been good. I am enjoying most of my classes. The classes I am taking are:
  • Real Estate
  • Company Management
  • Project Management
  • Public Speaking
  • Technical Writing
It feels good to be so close to being finished!

AnaBelle is growing out of a lot of her clothes...and keeping us busy as well. We love being parents. She is such a good baby.

I have had the chance to visit with some old friends over the past month. It has been nice to remember old times.

I am looking forward to getting done with school and then heading to the Philippines. We will be there from December 26th to January 16th. We're excited to go and see family and take a break from our daily routine.





5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm excited for your trip! That will be so great. And...guess who has a girlfriend?

ROAST said...

Is Amy blogging about me in your blog? MAN! Anyway, Anabelle is getting big!

Unknown said...

yes i am...maybe you better blog yourself :) j/k

ROAST said...

You better blog yourself! I am getting good and ready to blog. :-) I love how we are using Dan's post as a conversation thread.

Unknown said...

yes, well, we're prob. being a little rude :) How are you doing Dan?