Monday, November 13, 2006

Monday

Monday. Back to school and back to work. Weekends are never long enough.

School was ok today. I only have one class on Monday, and it's an easy one. I went to work at the GSD today. Mondays at the GSD are never very fun. We are always understaffed and on the phone the entire time with customers. After work at the GSD, I went with Ritchell to the doctor for a check up. After that was over, I didn't have time to go to work at Builder Helper.

Ritchell and I stopped by RC Willey this afternoon. We ordered new furniture. It's our first set of new furniture. Since we were married, we have had a DI couch and 2 hand-me-down chairs. It will be nice to finally have nice furniture.

It looks like winter is finally here. This morning it was snowing for about an hour. It didn't stick to the ground, but the mountains got a nice coat of white and it's supposed to continue through tomorrow.

Well...I have homework to do.

Tagalog Word of the Day
Magaral (mug-ar-al)
v. - To study.

'Til next time....So long from Bloggin' Land.

1 comment:

steadam said...

WOW Dan, I am liking the Blog. My Sister Lisa just told me about it so I thought I would check it out. I've got my own little thing going right now but it's not much. It's just a place I can put pictures so my Parents don't have to waste their time downloading them. It's http://sibirian.stylee.googlepages.com You can see my daughter there. Anyway. I'm liking the Blog thing. I was thinking about starting my own blog. (You stole my idea)Just kidding.