Monday, February 5, 2007

Busy

Sorry for the lack of posting again. It's been super busy for me the past few days, and will be for the rest of the week also. I have been very busy with homework lately because I'll be leaving for Reno on Wednesday morning. I spent all day Saturday at school and most of yesterday afternoon doing homework. I had a test on Friday and have another to take before taking off to Reno.

Unfortunately the baby ultrasound is going to be delayed a few days from what we thought it was going to be. It turns out that I have school on the day we had it scheduled, so it will probably be on Thursday, February 22 that we find out if it is a boy or girl.

Tagalog Word of the Day
Sayang (sigh-young)
exp. -"that's too bad!," or "What a waste?!"...it is also the verb to waste.

No comments: