Monday, November 5, 2007

One year of blogs

I just noticed that as of yesterday this blog is one year old. It's gone by fast and a lot has happened. I hope you all have enjoyed reading about our experiences and viewing our pictures here. I really enjoy reading the comments and appreciate that some people actually read this blog... :)

Other news... our good friends just had their first little baby girl on Nov. 1st. We're excited for them.

I accepted a new job at J Ballard Homes (http://www.jballardhomes.com) and will be starting there next week. I am excited for the change and the beginning of my post-graduation career. I will be working there as an estimator in their purchasing department. The pay and benefits are great and I already know several people working there, so it should be a fun place to work. Other perks will be lunch with Ritchell, since my office will be just over the freeway from her work...and all of the other standard benefits that come with full-time employment.

I have some pictures to share, but will have to post them some other time.

2 comments:

Flowers in the Sky said...

Congratulations! And welcome to the real world... I bet Ritchell is happy you are staying put in Utah!

ROAST said...

I've enjoyed what I've read thus far of your blog.