Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Boy or Girl?

In case you haven't noticed the subtle update in our profile... we're expecting our second baby! We found out a few weeks ago. It's not a surprise for us, but it is earlier than we expected.

Today we had our first doctor appointment for mommy and baby. The due date is May 15th, 2009 calculated before the measurements on the ultrasound, which put it at May 17th, 2009. Here are the first pics!


I decided to put a poll on the blog. What do you think?? Boy or Girl?

What else has been going on with us? Well, we are still unpacking here in our new home. It has been slow.

This last week, we had one of our friends from Chicago come and stay with us. It was good to have company and get some use out of our guest room and bathroom in the basement. She also was a big help in getting things unpacked here. She really did a lot to help us clean and unpack and we really appreciated it.

I have been getting used to my new job at Condie Construction. I am really enjoying it there. The people I work with are great and the job is interesting.

Ritchell has been getting used to being pregnant again. She does not like to eat fish or seafood, and now mexican food makes her sick as well.




7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congratulations to you and your family--that's wonderful news!

Petie said...

Congrats! That is awesome news! A new adorable little one...way too cute! Glad things have worked out so well. :)

The Wehrmeister's said...

How exciting! We love new babies.
I want some new pics of the house. I'm sure you are still unpacking, but I want to see!

Anonymous said...

Congratulation! I think it will be a boy.

Unknown said...

WOW! I FIGURED YOU WOULD BE TRYING SOON NOW THAT YOU HAVE A LOT OF SPACE TO FILL IN THAT NEW HOUSE1 I'M GUESSING THE BABY IS A BOY.

Unknown said...

congrats you guys! I'm very happy for you.

Carolyn said...

Congrats! I just saw your latest post and said, hey, she's got to be pregnant. Had to scroll down to see if you'd posted about it. :) I am so happy for you. You look great. Dan just finished his last interview for citizenship too. I am so happy about your mom. Yeah!