Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Words can't really express the love I have for my mother. They can't really express the love I have for Ritchell either. I am so thankful to have them in my life. I am also very thankful to have a wonderful mother-in-law as well.




For Mother's Day, I got Ritchell a food processor, and some flowers with a card.

This past few weekends, we have driven up the canyon to visit some of the parks they have up there. They are so beautiful this time of year. This is a picture of Bridal Veil falls.

The pictures below were taken about a month ago when we went for a walk on the Provo river trail.

Yesterday we went up to Nunns park and had a BBQ with our friends Pat, Shala, and Brennley. We had burgers and bratwurst and played a little frisbee and catch with a baseball. It was fun to get out. It was also fun spending time with our friends.

Our new house is making progress. We now have window wells installed and will be getting basement and garage floors poured on Tuesday. By the end of the week, we should have the exterior walls framed up.


1 comment:

patshala said...

We had a great time with you all! Thanks for inviting us to BBQ with you. We will need to do it again sometime.