Sunday, November 26, 2006

Calm before the storm

Life is about to get busy again. The break is just about over and it's time to go back to school and work tomorrow. It was nice to have a break, but it seems like it wasn't quite as long as I hoped it would be. Hopefully Christmas break will feel longer.

I hear we are supposed to get a snow storm here in Utah tomorrow. I don't really trust the weatherman though. They're wrong most of the time.

I forgot to mention that Ritchell is singing karaoke in the picture below of her sitting on our furniture. We found a new website with Filipino music. It also has the lyrics to each song, which is nice. If you want to check it out, click here.

Here is another cute picture of Ritchell cooking BBQ.

Tagalog Word of the Day
Panahon (pah-nah-hone) n. -
Weather, or period of time.

1 comment:

GIGI (gimalean) said...

Hi Dan and Chell,

It's a wonderful blog, i really enjoyed reading it. Dan your so sweet to Chell. Both of you are blessed and Congratulations for the coming baby and I know both of you would be a wonderful parents. I love you guys, just take care.

lots of love,
Ate gigi