Friday, December 1, 2006

First December Post

Can anyone believe the year is almost over? I think time just goes faster and faster the older you get. Another day, another week, another year. There are always things to look forward to and always things to remember. I remember when it seemed like summers never ended and Christmas always took forever to come. I look forward to more years of Christmas with family and friends. And wish a lot of times that summers would never end again.

Despite the time warp of years, I am still enjoying life each day. I love spending time with my wife, my family, and friends. I love the challenges that life brings, even though sometimes it is stressful. Life is good. We all should enjoy it, but I think a lot of times we all get caught in the time warp. Take time to slow down and enjoy life. There is much to enjoy.

I know...I'm preaching...but what else is a blog for? :)

Tagalog Word of the Day
Magbigay (mug-bee-guy) v.
- To Give.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How do you send it once you write it?