Tuesday, January 2, 2007

First Post in '07 and Second Baby Appointment

Well...it's the first post in 2007. It's gonna be a good year. Things are already looking good. Yesterday, I finished laying tile in our master bathroom. I still have to grout it and seal it, but at least it is down and mostly done. I am hoping to grout it tomorrow or Saturday.

Today was great! I got my first sale with Builder Helper. That means a nice fat paycheck for me at the end of the month. Also, Ritchell had her second pre-natal appointment today and we got to hear the baby's heart beating. I thought it was almost as exciting as the ultrasound. Ritchell got a bit sick after the doctor started poking around.

That's all for now.

Tagalog Word of the Day
Mata (mah-ta)
n. - eyes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I want to hear it too.

Heidi said...

I just wrot you a note and discovered it might not hava posted because I had no account info.