Thursday, December 20, 2007

Good times


Yes...I is a college graduate! Even though I'm graduated, I feel about as dumb as that t-shirt. Hopefully I can use the little knowledge I got in college in my career. I'm thankful for Ritchell. She supported me in my schooling and the degree would be worth little if she wasn't in my life.

It hasn't really sunk in yet. I'm still busy, except now I'm just busy with other things.

My parents made it to town safely on Tuesday. Ritchell and I are preparing to leave for the Philippines next week. I have been working full days now at work. There are also other things going on that will be mentioned in the future.

AnaBelle had her 6 month check-up on Tuesday. She weighs almost 16lbs now and is 26 inches tall. She's very healthy. She had 3 shots again. It didn't make her feel well, but she's doing better now.

3 comments:

Grizz said...

You is now ejumicated. Don't have too much in the Philippines.

Unknown said...

congrats!

The Wehrmeister's said...

Congratulations! What a fun way to end your year. Graduate and then the Phillippines.