Sunday, December 16, 2007

Plenty of blessings

After nine semesters and a few spring/summer terms, I am only 2 finals away from graduation. Tuesday will be my last day of college. I know I've said it before, but it still feels good.

Tuesday is going to be a big day. AnaBelle has her 6 month check-up. My parents will also be arriving from St. Louis.

We decided to give AnaBelle her Christmas present early since she is not going to be able to take it on our trip to the Philippines. Here are some pictures of her and her new toy.

Only one more week of work and then we're off to the Philippines! We've waited over 4 years to go back. Ritchell's family is really excited to see us and finally get to see AnaBelle. Stay tuned to our blog. We'll probably post pictures while we are there.

When I came home from my last day of classes, I got a good picture of AnaBelle and Ritchell napping on the couch.

Here is a funny picture of AnaBelle. It got really quiet for a minute and then we checked on her. She was peaking at us through the blanket.

1 comment:

whelmar said...

Nakakatawa siya sa baba nang blanket.