Sunday, December 2, 2007

Studio Pictures & U. S. Citizenship

Yesterday we went to a professional portrait studio and took family pictures. Here are some of the pics.





We had fun taking pictures. I hope you enjoy them.

Ritchell officially passed the US Citizenship interview this past Thursday! She will be sworn in as a US citizen sometime early next year after we return from the Philippines. The next step for us is filing paperwork for Ritchell's mother and sister.

I have more pics to post later of the Filipino-American Association Christmas party that we went to last night.

Only 2 more weeks of school and then finals! It's going to be a busy 2 weeks, but then it will be all over. I'm really excited to finally be done. We're also really excited to be heading to the Philippines on the 26th. We're also really excited that my parents will be coming here on the 17th.

It finally turned winter here over the weekend. We had about 4 inches of snow yesterday. It's pretty late to be having our first snow of the year. I usually enjoy the first snow, but then it gets old and I want it to be warm again.

3 comments:

patshala said...

Wow Dan, That is a pretty cute little one that you got there. Those pictures are awesome.
Patrick

Unknown said...

Super cute pictures! I love the one of Anabelle as a Christmas present! I love the first snow too, but I'm glad not to live in it anymore!

ROAST said...

Those pictures are way cute. That's exciting you are going to the Phillipians soon too. Good luck and Merry Christmas....p.s. What's your address? E-mail me Roycemail@juno.com