Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Ritchell!

This past Wednesday was Ritchell's birthday! We celebrated yesterday with a party at our house. We had a lot of good food and good company!

Filipina friends with Ritchell and her mother.

Ana with her cousins Sarah and Aubrey

Nanay with my sister Camille and her kids, Justin, Kayla, Andrew, Sarah, and Aubrey.

The birthday girl!

Eating and socializing.

Kalbo!

Look at all of that food! We even had a turkey!


It has been nice to have Ritchell's mother around to help out with AnaBelle and help around the house. She was really happy to meet everyone at the party and looks forward to spending more time with all of them.

The other day I updated my cell phone and ended up losing ALL of my contact numbers! We would love to get everyone's number back...if you are reading this, please email me and let me know your number so that I can put it back in my phone.

The other night a co-worker and I were invited to go to a Utah Jazz basketball game with a client of ours at work. They took us to the "100 club" for dinner before the game. It's a restaurant on the upper level of the Energy Solutions Arena, where the team plays. They had really good food there...all you can eat. During the game, we got to sit 15 rows behind the Jazz bench with all of the players' families. It was my first time to an NBA game. I enjoyed it.

No comments: