Sunday, July 5, 2009

AnaBelle is 2!

The past month has been busy. We celebrated Ana's second birthday twice. We have been enjoying time with my parents who have been in town. We are enjoying the spring/summer weather. Life is good! Here are some pics of what we've been up to.




My 3 girls.

Ana's cute new outfit.

My nephew Justin getting his Eagle Scout. Good job!

Ana's birthday gift...a Dora trike!

Checking out the controls.

Vroom vroom!

Mom and me just before the celebration.

Me cooking Pinoy BBQ... Mmmmmmmm!

Cute baby Vanessa smiling for the camera.

Dad and me workin' the grill.

Ana opening gifts.

A bank.

More gifts.

Ana's new monkey.

A new book!

:)

Ana's birthday cake.

After blowing out the candles.

Admiring the cake.

Ana playing on her new trike.

Yummy food.

Cool 2 year old!

Princess Ana.

The visitors.

The visitors after more arrived.

Cool princess.

Royalty.

Ana showing off her new hat.

More pics of cute Vanessa.

2 comments:

The Wehrmeister's said...

Okay, Cami's son Justin looks just like you did at that age. before I read the caption, I thought it was an old pic of you.

Jennifer said...

You have such a cute family!.... but the comment I was actually going to leave was exactly what Jenny Autry just said!