Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Eve

We're sad that my parents were not able to make it here. Their flights got canceled because of the snow in Denver. So this Christmas is not going as expected. We're trying to make the most of it though. A few nights ago we had my sister and her family over for dinner. It was fun to spend time with them.

Over the past few days a friend and I have been working on getting the tile in our master bathroom put in. We are about half done right now. We put down backerboard the day before last and then yesterday we were able to lay about half of the tile. I'm hoping to get it all done by the end of the break.

Ritchell and I are going to have a Filipino Christmas tonight. We are going to stay up 'til midnight eating, watching movies and singing.

Tomorrow we will be going to Cammy & Anthony's for oyster stew. That's always a treat.

Well...Merry Christmas!

Tagalog Word of the Day
Magpahinga (mug-pah-hing-ah)
v. - to rest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TOO.

Flowers in the Sky said...

Charlie and I were really sad to find out that Mom and Dad weren't able to get out west. I hope all of you had a good time in spite of it all! I'm glad they will be able to spend some time out there this summer though! Merry Christmas!