Sunday, January 21, 2007

Winter

Winter has been very cold for us this year. All this past week, it has been in the teens and single digits. It snowed again last night a couple more inches. It just doesn't seem to be letting up at all. It's been so cold that the snow from the last 2 times still hasn't melted in places. When it gets this cold, I can't wait for spring.

The second week of school went well. I am still ahead in all of my classes. I am going to try and not procrastinate this semester. So far it is working. I think this semester will go by fairly quick. January is almost over already.

Not much else going on around here. The weeks are going by very quickly. Soon we'll have a little one to take care of. :) We're excited about that. Ritchell is getting a little bigger each week. She hasn't been as sick as before, but still gets a little sick now and again.

Tagalog Word of the Day
Singsing (sing-sing) n.
- Ring.

No comments: