Thursday, January 17, 2008

On our way home

Well...it's been a great trip, but it had to end sometime. Tonight is our last night here in the Philippines. We'll miss it again, but it will be good to get home. I'm not looking forward to the cold though. I've just barely gotten used to being sweaty most of the time again.

I will probably share more about the trip when we return. I think this is the first time I've actually felt like I was on vacation while I was here. The last few times I came back, I was here to meet Ritchell's family and then again to take Ritchell home with me. This time, we actually had time here in Manila to do anything we wanted to. We also made time down in Mindanao to have fun as well. Our only regret is that we didn't have enough money to do everything we wanted to do.

We'll be leaving Manila 10:45am on Friday, and getting to Salt Lake Friday afternoon at 4pm. :) I wish the flight really was only 5 hours...

1 comment:

ROAST said...

Have a nice flight home. It will be good to have you back in the U.S.