Saturday, January 19, 2008

Unexpected delay

We finally made it home! We ended up getting home a day late because of an airline mix-up. We made it all the way to Seattle and went to board our plane to Salt Lake City and they told us that our tickets were "double booked..." whatever that means.

Anyway...they didn't let us on the plane because the flight was also oversold. So we waited 4 hours for the next flight, which also happened to be oversold. Then we waited again for the next flight, and weren't let on. Finally, we ended up being put up in a hotel by Delta airlines and put on a flight at 7:30am.

Ritchell and I haven't slept more than 2 hours in the last 48 hours. AnaBelle is doing great. She slept most of the way here.

There really is no place like home.

2 comments:

ROAST said...

Delta has to be the worse airline EVER! See my post on New York Adventures 3 and you'll see my experience with Delta. Awful Awful. Glad you are home.

Unknown said...

I really enjoyed reading about your trip. Glad you are home-but I don't envy your delays...makes me tired sitting here reading about it.