Tuesday, September 14, 2010

New Blog Format

Hope you like the new format.  I have added several new features to the blog.  It has been dormant for quite some time.  I'm not sure how many people actually read it anymore since there has only been 2 posts all year.  I will see if I can keep it updated. 

Please visit our facebook pages for more about us and what is going on.  I have also included links to my profiles on Mormon.org (profile not fully published yet as of today), and LinkedIn.  

Enjoy.  More posts and photos to come.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I read your blog, because I just subscribe to your feed on Google Reader. If you update, I see it; if not, I don't really think about it. It's nice to see what old friends are up to now and again. Very cute family picture, by the way. :)

Dan Steinmetz said...

Thanks for following. I was wondering if anyone really read it anymore. Thanks.