Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Steinmetz Family Celebrates 7 years

On Labor Day, Ritchell and I celebrated 7 years of marriage!  Each year is passing faster and faster.  We have a hard time believing it has been that long, but also know it is just the beginning.  In our 7 years together we have been through a lot.  We are proud parents of 2 wonderful little girls.  We managed to make it through school, survive 2 periods of unemployment, buy a home, build another home, and become landlords all while watching our children grow faster than we could imagine.

To celebrate, Ritchell and I went out to Carraba's, an Italian restaurant.  The food there was wonderful and the company was even better.  We enjoyed being able to relax and spend time together.  

Here are some cute pics of my girls.  

I am so happy to be with Ritchell and our two girls and to share my life with them.  They are the greatest blessings I have ever received and I love them more and more every day. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! Time flies, huh? Glad you are blogging again. your girls are sooo cute.

Dan Steinmetz said...

Thanks! Yes..time certainly flies. Thanks for reading the blog! I'll try to keep it more up to date.